Champaign-Urbana Schools Foundation
Deadline: March 29, 2018
Salary: Minimum $65,000, commensurate with experience. Vacation/Sick Leave Benefits included. Health Benefits not included.
Reports to: Champaign Urbana Schools Foundation Board Chair
Position Summary: The Executive Director of the CU Schools Foundation works with the Board of Directors to develop and support the continued stability and growth of the organization. In fulfillment of the organization’s Mission, the position will implement the strategic plan. The Executive Director shall develop and enhance strategies for fund development, marketing, and administration of the Foundation. The position reports to the Chair of the Board, and will require a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Community Relations (30%)
- Operations (20%)
- Board Relations (10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred and at least 3 years experience as an Executive Director or Development Director
- Demonstrated track record for successful fund development and community engagement
- Experience in educational and/or youth programming and fundraising
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please send resume to: Dr. Evangeline Pianfetti at CUSFsearch2018@gmail.com, with at least three Letters of references.