Click here for more photos from our 2016 Distinguished Alumni Reception.
Click here to learn about new grant opportunities!
Click here to learn more about this year's honorees!
Congrats to our 2016 CUSF Cupcake Honorees, Jessica Wilson and Mary Coash!
ATTACH exhibit showcases high school artists. Learn more.
Save money on school supplies all year long at The I.D.E.A. Store by CUSF!
Meet Caitlin Elliott, recipient of the 2015 Greg Chew Theater Scholarship. Since 2001, we've awarded nearly $83,000 in scholarships.
CU Schools Foundation
CU Schools Foundation is an independent, non-profit corporation designed to enhance the quality of education in Champaign-Urbana through community support of the public schools. The Foundation’s goal is to make a difference in our schools by providing valuable new opportunities for our students and teachers. As of FY15, CUSF has funded over $1,500,000.00 of locally-raised dollars to our schools, through grants, targeted gifts, scholarships and endowed funds. We have served thousands of children as a result. Read more.
- Urbana Administrative Office Summer HoursPosted by jgeigner on May 28, 2016 at 9:36 pm
Administrative offices for Urbana schools are open all year round. During the summer time, the schedule for this office changes slightly. This year’s summer hours schedule will begin the week of June 6th. The last week for summer hours will be the week of July 18th. Office hours during the summer months are Monday – Thursday: 7:00 […]
- Champaign School Board Approves Director of Information Systems & Network SecurityPosted by stuartst on May 23, 2016 at 11:43 pm
At its Monday meeting, the Champaign Board of Education unanimously approved Mr. John Gutzmer as the Director of Information Systems & Network Security.&nbs […]
- Jefferson's Geoff Freymuth Receives American Chemical Society AwardPosted by stuartst on May 23, 2016 at 7:03 pm
- Perfect Attendance Bike Giveaway at Carrie Busey MondayPosted by stuartst on May 20, 2016 at 7:49 pm
On Monday, May 23, Carrie Busey Elementary School will award new bicycles to 25 students who have earned perfect attendance this school year as part of the Attendance Challenge program. This is the sixth year the school has given bikes for perfect attendance, an extension of the school's health and wellness focus. The number of students receiving the award has grown over the past six years, from three students the first year.&nbs […]
- High School Preliminary Budget Presentations This ThursdayPosted by stuartst on May 17, 2016 at 9:50 pm